Safely and Quickly Modernize your Valuable Legacy Application
AppViewXS™ is a 100% Java application that takes full advantage of the security capabilities and platform flexibility of modern web implementations. AppViewXS executes on the web/application servers of your choice, such as iTP and NonStop Java Server pages or Apache/Tomcat, or IIS or WebSphere. It translates Tandem 6530, TN3270 or TN5250 terminal data streams to HTML. The AppViewXS Studio Tool enables reengineering the presentation layer of your application on a global or individual screen basis by adding new functionality, integrating virtually any data source, and optimizing application flow. This approach completely eliminates the risk of destabilizing your critical business application. You can extend secure host access to a users' browser via a modern, graphical user interface that is far more intuitive than legacy "green-screens" and includes all the data sources necessary for a specific business need without creating an extra middleware application. It also facilitates your seamless and incremental transition to a replacement/migrated application, as it becomes available.
AppViewXS' customization tools easily encapsulate and publish host application functions as web services. The valuable data and business logic embedded in your host applications can now be easily made available to other enterprise systems.
Take It To The Web-quickly and easily!
- • NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED-The AppViewXS drag-and-drop Studio environment makes costly software development projects unnecessary.
- AppViewXS automatically transforms host screens into user friendly Web-based screens.
- Smart Screen technology in AppViewXS converts the data stream from your host into objects that are easily customized to meet your changing business requirements.
Save Costly Development Time
- Save time, money and hassle when you renew your core business applications for the Web automatically - without rewriting any legacy code!
- An experienced business user can build the screens your application requires in hours instead of waiting days for more costly and cumbersome in-house development efforts or outside consultants.
Increase End User Productivity
- Give users what they want, the way they want it, with secured anytime/anywhere access via the Web.
- Dramatically increase productivity by replacing tedious "green screens" with simpler, familiar, Web-based user interfaces that include built-in help.
- Extend the life of host applications with drop down menus, dialog boxes, buttons, on-screen help, and other familiar browser functions.
Add Powerful New Functionality
- Add new value to mission-critical host data by simplifying complex data entry routines requiring access to multiple host screens and sessions.
- Access any data sources available from the desktop (e.g. SQL queries; HTML and XML pages; server processes; Websphere MQ™).
- Integrate information from multiple screens and hosts to provide "one-stop-shopping."
- Build new, client-based applications incorporating host functionality.
- AppViewXS can tightly integrate Legacy applications with Java applications via its Struts Framework.
- Add Java functionality to the legacy application.
- Blend java modules with legacy modules
- Facilitate an incremental migration of a legacy application to a Java environment.